Membership has it’s rewards. Join today and become part of the largest MG Club in the Metro Baltimore Area. What are you waiting for?
Regardless of what type of MG you own there’s room for you at the MGs of Baltimore, Ltd. Car Club.
We have fun together with TSD Rallyes, Parties, Drives and one of the best British Car Shows in the Mid-Atlantic area, the Annual “MGs On the Rocks”
MGs of Baltimore, Ltd. Car Club dues are $20.00 for a one year membership and you can’t beat the fun you can have for so little.
Click on the link below for a printable membership form. Please mail it along with your cheque to the address on the form.
MGOB Membership Form
Why Join MGOB…..Let me count the ways!!!!
- First you will be joining a club of over 150 MG enthusiasts. There just has to be somebody there who will like you.
- Next you’ll receive the Octagram, the club’s newsletter, it something you be looking forward to six times a year. Learn how all the members’ embarrassed themselves at recent events and see who’s cars actually made it to events without major repairs.
- Also you’ll get invited to all the club’s sponsored events; Parties, Shows, and random gatherings that happen just for the fun of it.
- Of course you’ll get access to the club’s special Tool Box.
- The club also has an extensive Video Collection. No “Gone With the Wind”, but perhaps the sequel “Gone With the Rust”.
- “Rocks”, Yes you will get a chance to volunteer as slave labor at the best car show in the country.
- Expertise: If you’ve got a special car problem, you can bet that someone in the club has experienced it. With 200 plus members (and who knows how many cars) you can expect at least three hundred opinions of what is wrong with your – and possible cures. Please ignore any cure involving voodoo or virgin sacrifice.
- Club Discounts: Members get special discounts at many of the country’s best parts suppliers.
- Rallyes: MGOB sponsors one of the largest Historic Rallye Programs available. Fun to Run … Hard to Win.
- Access to Party Time Events: picnics, group drives, “Saturday Night at the Movies”, car shows, tech sessions, “The Chili Run”, and other impromptu events.
- You want more? How much do you expect for $20 bucks a year?? Try it you’ll like it. If not, try the Miata Club.